We may collect information about your visits to our website such as IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information may be used to improve our website's usability and for marketing purposes.
Cookies are used on this website. A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored in the browser. The file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page form the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The information we obtain from the cookie could be used to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Using Your Personal Data
In addition to the uses already identified we may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Send information (other than marketing communications) which might be of interest to you by post or email.
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users; however, this information will not be used to identify an individual user.
We will not provide any personal information to a third party unless you have given your permission.
In addition to disclosures already discussed we may need to disclose the following information:
- Where a country's legal system requires us to disclose your personal information.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
International Data Transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party websites.
Some of the services we use such as Google Analytics, Clicky Analytics and addThis set cookies to allow us to gather anonymous data about your usage of our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You can request us not to use any of your personal details; you will usually ask in advance whether you agree to our use of your personal data.